Sunday, January 19, 2014

Cosmic Collective

The one thing that is more than frustrating for me as an HSP, is that I believe every single person started out as an HSP. I believe that every single human being has the capacity to use the positive human qualities that HSPs do.

I believe that most humans have spent their time unlearning vulnerability and sensitivity. As a collective, humans have spent time building walls, suppressing emotions, and choosing to be inconsiderate of others and self instead of being loving and kind.

I don't think I'm actually all that different from the rest of the population. What's different about me is that I choose not to build walls. I choose kindness and empathy over the things that might make me "popular" or "successful".

But I believe every single person is capable and has these inherent qualities inside them. It's just a matter of tapping into them and correcting bad habits.

It is possible some people are fine with building walls to protect themselves and not being true to their real selves.  That's okay.  I'm not here to judge, this is just my perspective, one of many, I'm sure.