Monday, March 31, 2014

Are you choosing insanity?

I'm sure you've heard the quote that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.  I guess under this definition, most of the country chooses to be insane.

I wonder what it is about things like politics/religion etc that makes people think that if you offer a differing opinion of either "norm" that you are disagreeing with them. It really seems to rub people the wrong way.  

I don't disagree with anyone, usually. I only offer up something new that most people may have never thought about before. I also call things as they actually are. I don't delude myself or others. I am a realist in every sense of the term.

I am going to guess it's a boundary thing where most people do not have healthy enough boundaries to understand that just because someone says something a little different than what you think is right, doesn't mean that it invalidates you or what you think.  

We live in a very unhealthy world people. Be mindful of who you want to be. I choose to be creative and find new ways to do things so I can get different results.  What do you choose? The choice is yours...